- Acquire a body of knowledge to create economic activity in a European country
- Equating a corporate general culture
- Learn the basics of human resource management and organizations
- Understand the international environment
- Deepen business strategy
The European Master Management and Business Strategy prepares to company managers in the areas of trade in services or industry.
- Internship or mission in company 6 to 12 weeks in the first year and 12 weeks in 2nd year
- Or Alternation (contact us)
Living language :
- 1 mandatory language
- 1 additional language option
Conditions of admission:
- Level II (bac + 3)
- 180 credits
- on record
exams: Several sessions per year, organized in centers FEDE partners (France and worldwide)
From Output Level Bac +5
information Diploma : European Master ** issued by the European Federation of Schools (FEDE) - an association governed by Swiss law (CCS.art 60-79).
The European Masters is a European diploma validated by the IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) is an American accreditation body.