Doctor of Christian Leadership Degree Online
This online course is taught in English only.
God has promised that those who hear and obey His voice will be leaders. Learn the principles and skills that will make you the most effective and influential leader you can be for His Kingdom.
- The Lord has promised that those who hear and obey His voice will lead and not follow, will be above and not beneath! Do you want to learn how to hear His voice more clearly?
- Do you want to see what Father is doing and hear what He is saying in every situation, so you can cooperate with Him in seeing the Kingdom established on earth as it is in Heaven?
If so, then a Doctor of Christian Leadership from Christian Leadership University is exactly what you’ve been searching for.
zhivko / Pixabay
A Doctor of Christian Leadership that’s worth far more than the paper it’s printed on.
We believe that experiential knowledge is infinitely more valuable than detached book learning. All the head knowledge in the world will do you little good if you can’t make it work in the real world. That’s why every step of the way you will be applying what you learn. Each of our Christian Leadership courses is refreshingly practical and will guide you step-by-step through the processes and techniques that are used.
The fast track to your degree
You are much closer to your Christian Leadership Doctoral Degree than you realize. Bring in up to 50% of your degree through the combination of transcripts from other colleges or seminaries and a Life Experience Portfolio. Put your past studies and experiences to good use and earn your Doctor in Christian Leadership faster than you ever thought possible!
Earn Your Degree from Home
Obtain an accredited Doctoral Degree in Christian Leadership 100% through distance learning.
Christian Leadership Degree Fast Start
Earn up to 50% of your Christian Leadership Doctoral Degree through the combination of life experience credit and transfers from other colleges or seminaries.
Why Pay More?
Tuition at CLU is about 1/10th of the average private college, and about 1/4thof a public state college.
Students from developing countries will receive a discount from Christian Leadership University:
- If you are ordering a normal 3-credit CLU course, the course tuition is reduced from $300 to $150. Course materials and cost of shipping are extra.
- We have more than 20 electronic training modules of our top courses which lead to a Diploma in Applied Spirituality. All materials are instantly available on your computer or smartphone. Normal price per module is $99 - $197, and you may request a coupon which discounts the module to half price. Click here for more information.
CLU is #1 in Revelation-Based Learning
Our unique approach is real life, biblically-grounded, revelation-based learning, authenticated by the voice of God.
- Communion With God
- Developing the Leader Within
- Apprenticed to Leadership
- Gifted to Succeed
- Naturally Supernatural
- Fulfill Your Financial Destiny
- Take Charge of Your Health
- Creating Your Mission Statement
- Cornerstones of Communication
- Increasing the Anointing
- Building Dynamic Teams
- New Trends in Management
- Visionary Leadership
Most of the Doctoral degrees require the completion of 40 credits beyond the Master’s degree with the option of doing a doctoral dissertation for a portion of the credits. The following degrees require 60 credits beyond the Master’s degree, including a mandatory doctoral dissertation: Doctor of Christian Philosophy, Doctor of Divinity, and Doctor of Theology. These credits may come from a combination of 1) courses taken; 2) an original dissertation or ministry project, and 3) a practicum or internship experience. The student is expected to work together with the Dean in designing a program that will meet his desire for growth in the area(s) in which God has placed a passion in his heart.
- Courses taken: The student may choose any of the courses offered by CLU. If he chooses an undergraduate course, additional work will be added to fulfill the graduate-level requirements.
- Original dissertation or ministry project: This can be an original written work or the creation of ministry work. Uniqueness and/or originality will be key evaluation points of this project. If a written project, it should keep a balance between original textual research (in Scripture and secondary literature) and practical testing of the thesis in real life. Somehow the ministry work or the original written work should add a new perspective to the knowledge and practice of the topic addressed by the thesis.
- Practicum or internship: We also encourage a portion of the doctoral degree to be from real-life ministry experience.
Limits: A maximum of 20 credits may be awarded for the total of both transfer credits from other institutions and from credits earned for life experience. Of these 20, no more than 10 may come from credits earned for life experience.
CWG Fulfillment Service
3792 Broadway St.
Cheektowaga, NY 14227 – 1123