Diploma in Management and Audit of Occupational Health (Virtual)
The diploma in Occupational Health Auditing and Management allows the student to acquire skills in a theoretical and practical way to develop work activities such as: administer, implement, improve and maintain occupational health and industrial safety systems.
Our graduates can perform successfully in the field of health with emphasis on the most important aspects related to the four disciplines on which the management of occupational safety and health is based.
- Safety at Work
- Industrial hygiene
- Work Medicine
- Ergonomics and Psychosociology
Double international degree plus two Auditor Certificates:
- Diploma in Management and Auditing in Occupational Health / Uni Asturias
- Expert in Occupational Health, Industrial Safety and Social Responsibility / European Graduate Institute
- Internal Auditor Certificate in OSHAS 18001 / SGS
In addition, the student will be able to:
- Enjoy a 25% scholarship and financing with the institution.
- Be part of a diploma that is based on the main disciplines of health management and auditing: occupational safety, industrial hygiene, medicine at work, ergonomics and psychology.
- Have special sessions in real time in which they will exchange opinions, experiences and debates about the financial area with the teachers.
About the School
The University Corporation of Asturias (UniAsturias) is an institution of higher education that will advance the basic and fundamental functions related to teaching, research and extension service by ... Read More