About The Course
Human Resource Management plays a crucial role in any modern organisation as it deals with the management of a company’s most important resource – its staff. Diploma in Human Resources is a comprehensive free online course which covers a diverse range of HR topics including the role of the HR manager, how to recruit, select and train new staff. The course also examines employee motivation, employer-employee relations and conducting staff performance appraisals.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a clear understanding of the following:
- Role and responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager
- The recruitment, selection and training process
- How to conduct performance appraisals
- How to build systems and procedures to ensure excellent employee and employer relations
- How to manage change within an organisation from an HR perspective
Free, self-paced, online course with assessment
10 – 15 hours
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Read more about this program on the ALISON website here