Who is the course for?
- Teachers or professionals who are working with children.
- Anyone who loves to become a teacher and likes children in general.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, an educational background and experience in childcare is an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Child Development will be useful and would be beneficial for children-related kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Early Educators
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- And Many More.
Diploma in Child Development
- Development Basics
- Expected Milestones For Your Child’s Age
- Gross Motor Skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Cognitive Skills
- Social Skills
- Developmental Delays
- Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 365 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018