Build your dream marketing career with a world-class online degree
Learn the latest tools of brand development, digital strategy and campaign management. Acquire real skills in market research, content planning and digital disruption by creating bespoke marketing plans as part of your degree. Deliver real results.
Australia’s most industry-focused online degree.
- Develop the skills employers need by learning to design digital marketing strategies, utilise social media to drive engagement, identify growth opportunities and create compelling content with this flexible online course.
- No exams. Be assessed on relevant, practical projects, and have the opportunity to choose the topic of your assignments.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating.
- Gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing fundamentals and their evolution in the digital landscape.
- Skills to develop and manage marketing strategies that are culturally sensitive and globally adaptable.
- Identify, analyse and solve marketing challenges within both new and established organisations.
- Skills to self-start and self-manage work-related projects within digital environments.
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve business challenges within both new and established organisations.
- Knowledge of the ‘triple bottom line’ of business, considering the impacts business decisions have on not only financial outcomes but social and environmental outcomes as well.
- Marketing Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Digital Communications Professional
- Brand Activation Manager
- Product Manager
- Content Strategist
- Social Media Engagement Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Email Marketer
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Partnership Marketing Advisor
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
This course is accredited by Torrens University Australia and is internationally recognised. Torrens University is registered with TEQSA as an Australian University that is authorised to self-accredit courses.
- Option A: Year 12 (or equivalent).
- Option B: Successful completion of a Higher Education qualification.
- Option C: Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4), or above.
- Option D: Work and Life Experience Entry - Demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter).
You'll need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Duration Study Load
- Full-time: 2 years
- Part-time: 4 years
- Advanced Digital Marketing
- Marketing and Management
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Managing Money and Finance
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Product Management
- Project Management and Leadership
- Design Thinking for Business
- Big Data and Market Research
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing of Services
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Business Model Analysis
- Managerial Communication and Strategy
- Stakeholder Management
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly, professional team.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics.
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via a mobile app.
- Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device.
- Early exit qualification. Students have the option of exiting the course after completing the first 8 units to receive a higher education diploma.
- Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists.
- Work on practical projects and attend industry events with Ducere's partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make-A-Wish and the Australian Government.
- Study now, pay later
- Government FEE-HELP support available
- Repay your government loan via the tax system
Ducere has awarded $1.4M in scholarships in the last 3 years. To see if you qualify, enquire now.
Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
Total units to complete the degree
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions.
- Unparalleled student support.
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years.
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP.
About the School
The world's most innovative online degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before grad ... Read More