Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and sports people who are into weight lifting training and fitness exercises.
- Health conscious people who want to strengthen their bodies and improve their health.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Coach
- Wellness Coach
- And Many More!
Fitness, Health and Exercise
- Knowing About Fitness, Health and Exercise
- The Basic Requirements
- Essentials and Advices
- Types of Aerobics
- Strength and Building Plans
- Live Longer and Stay Healthy While Feeling Younger
- Promoting Health
- Physiology and Kinesiology
- Aerobic Training
- Weight Training
- Muscle Exercise Cross Reference
- Fitness Testing
- Senior Fitness
- Exercise Injury
- Personal Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions
- Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness
- The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness
- The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?
- Fitness Terminology
- Information on Fitness
- What Are Your Fitness Needs?
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Metabolism: What Is It?
- Metabolism for the Fit Individual
- Metabolism: Can We Control It?
- Obesity in Adolescents
- Fitness of the Body
- Fitness of the Spirit
- Fitness of the Mind
- Are You Fit?
- Where You Live Affects Your Fitness
- Fitness Centers: An Investigation
- Does Your Income Affect Your Health?
- What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?
- What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?
- Is There Health Without Water?
- Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?
- How the Brain Affects Our Health
- What Are Your Nutritional Needs?
- Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?
- The Benefits of Walking
- The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity
- Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- The Benefits of Being Well
- Where You Live Affects Your Wellness
- Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious
- The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual
- Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?
- Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?
- Success Means Being Healthy
- How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness
- Nutrition? What You Need to Know
- Benefits of Being Fit
- The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is