Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who want to learn more about financial management.
- Or anyone who is interested in attaining own financial security and for business.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Advanced Diploma in Financial Management course will be useful and would be beneficial for people in the business or corporate world. It will also help to people who are in a financial-related career such as:
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Analyst
- Public Accountant.
Module 1: Developing Financial IQ
- Introduction To Financial IQ
- Essential Ways To Build Wealth
- When’s The Right Time To Invest?
- The Methods Of Financial Mess
Module 2: Finance and Budgeting
- Financing Basics
- Record Your Income
- Make a List of Expenses First and Put them in Categories
- Countdown & Adjust
- Review Regularly
Module 3: Debt Management
- Where to Start When You Have to Start Over
- Concept of Credit
- Way To Become Debt-free – The Step-By-Step Plan
- The Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement options
- The Psychology of Money – Changing your mindset
Module 4: Credit Card Management
- Quit Pointing the Finger
- Getting A Grip On Priorities
- Beginner Ways To Clear It Up
- Do You Know About Snowballing?
- Do It In Bits
- Wrapping Up
Module 5: Managing Mortgage
- What Is Credit Rating Booster
- How To Find Mortgage Lenders
- Finding The Right Loans
- Compare Mortgage Rates
- How To Successfully Negotiate Lower Prices
- Common Mortgage Error And How To Avoid Them
- Wrapping Up
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018