Who is the course for?
- Professionals, business owner or entrepreneurs who are working for or owners of an event planning management business.
- People who have an interest in knowing about event management.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Event Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Event Manager
- Event Management Business Owners
- Occasions’ Technical Supervisors
- Wedding Planner
- Event Organizer
- Party Planner.
Basics of Event Management
- Module one – Getting Started
- Module Two – Types of Events
- Module Three – Brainstorming
- Module Four – Types of Entertainment
- Module Five – Support Staff
- Module Six – Technical Staff
- Module Seven – Vendors
- Module Eight – Finalize The Plan
- Module Nine – Administrative Tasks
- Module Ten – Get Organized
- Module Eleven – Post Event Activities
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Diploma in Event Management- Activities
Planning the Event
- 9 Key Ideas To Make Your Event A Successful One
- What You Need To Know To Make Your Event Educational, Entertaining and Memorable!
- 8 Ways To Incorporate Entertainment Elements Into Your Events Without Spending A-Bomb!
- What To Look Out For When Planning Your Next Offsite Event
- The Nuts & Bolts Of Events Logistics
- Working With Team Building Elements In Your Offsite Events
- How To Create Effective Team bonding At Your Events
- Managing An Event For 10 people versus 100!
- 10 Ways To Make Your Event Interesting And Exciting
- 8 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue
- 7 Ways For An Easy & Hassle-Free Meeting Planning
- 5 Pitfalls To Avoid When Planning Your Next Event
- 8 Tips On How To Generate Fun Ideas When Planning Your Event
- How To Attract The Right People To Your Event
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Be Nice To Your Event Suppliers
- How & Where To Find Suppliers That Will Move Mountains For You!
- 10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner
- 8 Key Success Factors When Marketing Your Event
- Marketing Managers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Organize Your Own Events
- 6 Factors To Look Out For When Planning The Event Itinerary
- What Makes An Event Fabulous?
- 7 Key Reasons Why Events Marketing Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy
- Learn What It Takes To Be A Successful Event Planner
- Truth About Creating Successful Events!
- When You Need An Event Planner And When You Don’t!
- What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Planner
- What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Venue
- What To Do When Things Don’t Go As Planned During Events
- Learn What Makes An Event Stand Out And Talked About By Your Peers!
- When You Need To Hire An Event Planner?
- 4 Ways To Ensure That Your Event Will Go As Planned
- 10 Ideas For Creating Exciting Event Themes
- 8 Ways To Get Attendees To Your Events
- Learn How To Create An Event That Will Generate Revenue For You!
- Having Mascots, Minglers, Entertainers At Your Next Event – How To Find & Work With Them
- Event Suppliers/Vendors: They Can Make Or Break Your Event! – Learn How To Choose Wisely
- 7 Reasons Why The Need For Teambuilding At Your Offsite Events
- 8 Key Factors Of A Successful Event Planner – Learn To Pick Wisely
- 9 Ways To Organize Your Events On A Shoestring Budget
- Managing Your Events – Once You Know The ” Why”, The”How” will Present Itself
- Effective Ways To Negotiate With Your Event Suppliers
- 7 Tips On How To Find The Right Venue For Your Next Event
- 8 Ways To Work Successfully With Your Event Venue
- 9 Ideas On How To Promote Your Events To Your Internal Customers
- 6 Ways To Promote Your Events To Your External Customers
- Working Successfully With Your Event Planner
- 7 Pitfalls To Avoid When Planning Your Event Itinerary
- 5 Tips To Look Out For When Planning Your Event Logistics
- Choosing Your Emcee In Events – What You Need To Know
- How To Create Events That People Talk About!
- Wedding Planning On A Budget
- Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips
- Reception Cash Saving Tips
- Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips
- Planning Catering for Your Wedding
- Saving Money By Buying Flowers
- Photography And Videography Cash Savers
- Your Honeymoon Adventure
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
- Wedding Planning Checklist
Program taught in:
See 365 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is