Who is the course for?
- Pet care professionals who specialize in dog training
- Dog owners and lovers who want to learn how to train their dogs
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Dog Training is perfect for dog owners and lovers who want to live peacefully with their obedient and well-behaved dogs. The course can also help in pet care careers such as:
- Dog Trainer
- Pet Care Specialist
- Pet Groomer
- Pet Store Owner
Basic Dog Training
- The Basic Commands
- Training Your New Puppy
- Leash/Collar Training
- Head Collar Training
- Training Collar or Choke Collar
- Reward Training
- Crate and House Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Dog Training Issues
- Advanced Dog Training Exercises
- More Dog or Puppy Training Issues and Exercises
Stopping Dog Barking
- My Dog Barks: What to Do?
- My dog loves to bark: Understanding the Dog 24/7
- The Myths About Dogs
- I don’t want my dog getting hurt
- Dealing with Barking Problem
- Controlling his ARF-ARF-ARF
- Curious About Barking Reasons
- There are still any Reasons Left?
- Camp Barking
- Training a Dog Yourself The Easy Way
- What about a Watchdog
- Dog Vs. The Neighbours
- Uh oh Puppies
- I Could only Tolerate so Much
- Me and my Dog
- Be in Touch with Your Pooch
- The Justice System
- Dog Shows
- I’m a beginner, now what should I do?
- Training your Dogs
- Taking Care of Your Show dog
- Feeding Your Dog in a Nutritious Way
- Dog Show Categories
- Why are Smaller breeds preferable?
- Which Dog Show is perfect for my Dog?
- What to remember
- Common Terminologies
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is