Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through Digital Marketing.
- People who have an interest in Digital Marketing and how to effectively communicate and conduct promotions to their potential clients.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing Course will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Digital Manager
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Product Creator
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Top Executive.
- Sales and Marketing
- How Internet Marketing Works
- How To Make Money With Internet Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Competition in Internet Marketing
- Researching in Internet Marketing
- Desperate Niches
- Profitable Niches
- What is Traffic?
- Traffic vs. Relevance
- Article Marketing
- Paid forms of Traffic – 1
- Paid forms of Traffic – 2
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization 2
- Best SEO Practice
- Blogs – WordPress
- Blogs – WordPress II
- Email Marketing I
- Email Marketing II
- Internet Marketing Strategy I
- Your own website vs free options online I
- Your own website vs free options online II
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Using Email Marketing Software
- Building Email Lists by Quantity
- Building Email Lists by Quality
- Crafting an Email
- Analyzing and Tracking Your Email Marketing Strategy
Social Media Marketing
- If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail
- Terminology and Jargon You Can’t Live Without
- Clearing Up Common Misconceptions
- Recognizing Basic Plan Mechanics
- How Do You Calculate Value On Cash And Point
- Payout Transparency
- Buy Back Policy
- Infinity Bonuses & Blocking
- Summary and Closing
- Creating Your Facebook Fan Page
- Setting Up Your List Building Machine
- Integrate images
- Final Tips
Facebook Marketing Basics
- Introduction to Facebook
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes on Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Create a Content Calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- TWITTER MARKETING BASICS
- TWITTER METRICS
- YOUR BIO
- WHEN TO TWEET
- BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY
- GENERATING LEADS
- REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING
- TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)
- What is Instagram?
- Instagram for Business
- Instagram & Community
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018