Who is the course for?
- Coaching or mentoring professionals who want to upgrade their skills.
- People who have an interest in learning how to coach and mentor.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Development Instructor
- Life Coach
- Life Consultant
- Talent Coach.
Life Coaching Basics
- Introduction to Life Coaching
- Life Calling Theory and Model
- Additional Coaching Theories and Perspectives
- Overview of the Life Coaching Process
- Coaching Delivery Systems
- Coaching Competencies & Activities
- Coaching Documentation
- Definition of a Happy and Successful life
- Self Improvement through motivation
- Goal setting
- The distinction between Goals and Values
- 20 qualities for a successful life
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Challenging yourself to be motivated
- Ways to Maximize your Potential
- Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Aspects of human behavior to succeed
- Why motivation is important for a successful life
- Role of Education in successful life
- Social roles for a successful life
- Maintaining work-life balance
- What makes a person Unsuccessful?
- Dealing with Life Challenges
- Criteria for idealizing successful people in the world
- Factors behind importance of motivation in successful life
- Introduction – The Mentor-Protege Relationship
- Benefits of a Protégé
- Mentor Benefits of Having a Protege
- Where to Look Mentor-Protégé Programs
- Picking a Protégé
- Working with a Protégé
- The Exit Strategy
- Running Multiples
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat
- Appendix: How to Be a Professional Altruist
Coaching and Mentoring
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Module Three – Setting Goals
- Module Four – Understanding the Realities
- Module Five – Developing Options
- Module Six – Wrapping it All Up
- Module Seven – The Importance of Trust
- Module Eight – Providing Feedback
- Module Nine – Overcoming Roadblocks
- Module Ten – Reaching the End
- Module Eleven – How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
- Module Twelve – Wrapping it Up
- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring- Activities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018